Jump Stronger has recently expanded into some broader health and fitness subjects, such as dealing with various sports-related injuries and rehabilitation.
Each of our articles in this section are written by our in-house physiotherapist, Eric Richter who has a Masters in Physiotherapy as well as a degree in kinesiology.
Dealing with injuries as well as sometimes lengthy recoveries is simply part of life as an athlete. Part of our mission is to make that process easier by educating our audience about their injuries through our writing.
Most Popular Articles
These are my current most popular articles when it comes to injuries and rehabilitation.
All Injury & Rehab Articles
Feel free to browse through our entire library of injury and rehab related articles.
- Muscle Scraping – Everything You Need To Know
- Muscle Scraping: Before & After (Graston Technique)
- How To Do Graston Technique On Yourself
- IASTM vs. Astym vs. Graston Technique vs. Gua Sha
- Muscle Scraping For Plantar Fasciitis
- Is Muscle Scraping Safe?
- Muscle Scraping For Bodybuilding
- 8 Muscle Scraping Benefits You Need To Know About!
- Achilles Tendonitis vs. Plantar Fasciitis – Which Do I Have?